Highly motivated leader who excels in a fast-paced environment. Dedicated, trusted, customer focused and detail oriented employee who is always learning. Currently seeking analyst opportunity that allows for career and personal growth.
This is my profile. It shows important information about myself and how to contact me.
- Advanced: Microsoft Excel, MYSQL, Phpmyadmin, and Outlook
- Proficient: Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Libreoffice Impress, Libreoffice Calc, Libreoffice Writer, Google Charts, MySQL Workbench, OpenOffice suite, XCode, PHP programming, Linux Operating System, Mac Operating System, and Microsoft operating system
- Beginner: Microsoft Access, Libreoffice Base, and Tableau
Below, you will see my education as well as employment. Professional references are available upon request.
Fall 2011 - Summer 2014
Major: Business Management, Human Resource Management
December 2013 - January 2014
Obtained unique insight into the cultural, social, and political environments in each country visited
Gained exposure to the international business environment and practices by visiting multinational businesses such as: the Lloyd’s of London (London), European Union (Paris), Hard Rock Café (Paris), Microsoft (Paris), Deutsche Bank (Frankfurt), Heineken (Amsterdam), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (Amsterdam)
September 2017 - Present
- Develops sales of personal loans, automobile loans and other credit related products
- Follows up on leads from customer inquiries online or through customer service
- Assists customers in making financial decisions to help them achieve their financial goals
- Manages servicing and collections activities
- Educates customers on the terms and conditions of the loan to ensure a clear understanding
- Works as an individual contributor and as part of the team to achieve business guidelines and procedures
- Handles all customer payment transactions
February 2017 - September 2017
- Processed loan documents to ensure the bank's underwriter receives the correct documentation
- Studied and researches vehicle underwriting standards to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
- Analyzed customer data to determine vehicle needs through problem solving
- Used customer survey analysis to determine customer satisfaction
- Kept up to date with the latest Ford products
- Cross sold Easy-Care warranty, GAP coverage, and Resistall
June 2014 - February 2017
- Managed a team of 12 sales advisors
- Analyzed financial statements/credit information to provide recommendations for the funding of new loans
- Produced automated data analysis tools that upper management used to make key decisions
- Audited underwriting paperwork to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Created dashboards in excel that evaluated employee, department, and branch performance
- Kept excel logs to ensure accuracy in case of internal and external audits
- Maximized customer satisfaction through conflict resolution
- Interviewed job applicants
- Cross sold GAP coverage and DriveCare powertrain protection
- Handled all cash transactions at store level
Below, you'll find some of my analytic work that I have done. Feel free to look around and email me with any questions.
This log analyzes employee performance.
This is a Tableau project that I did to show the correlation between unemployment and stock prices of the SandP 500 index. This particular instance shows that there is a stong corelation between the two.
This Excel sheet analyzes the daily and monthly sales targets.
This website is to show data analysis of sales. Currently not maintained. Logging in disabled.
Used MySql commands to find customers of current user and used MySql commands in combination with php programming to update and delete customers.
Used excel formulas to analyze the financial data of the finance manager. The finance manager uses this log to keep track of their customers financial data. This helps the finance manager know how much money the company is making as well as how well individual salesman are doing.
Used excel formulas to predict how much the branch will grow. Tools are in place to see how the branch will preform if certain events took place.
Please email me or call me using the information below. Thank you for taking the time to look at my website. I hope that you liked what you saw!
1418 Pennsylvania Ave
Natrona Heights, PA
Phone: (814) 538 0306