Highly motivated leader who excels in a fast-paced environment. Dedicated, trusted, and detail oriented employee who loves working with excel and other data analysis software. Currently seeking analyst opportunity that allows for career and personal growth.
- Microsoft Excel: Vlookup, hlookup, macros, pivot tables, countif, sumif, pmt, index, trim, etc
- SQL: Select, order by, join, insert, update, delete, create database, create table, etc
- Google Charts
- Microsoft Access
Below, you will see my education as well as employment. Professional references are available upon request.
Fall 2011 - Summer 2014
Major: Business Management, Human Resource Management
September 2017 - Present
● Develop and present approximately 10 contracts raging from $1,500 and $25,000 on a weekly basis for personal loans, automobile loans and other credit related products
● Assist customers in making financial decisions to help them achieve their financial goals
● Educate customers on the terms and conditions of the loan to ensure a clear understanding
● Created projection tool in excel that predicted branch performance by providing forecasting on how well the branch will perform
February 2017 - September 2017
● Processed loan documents to ensure the bank's underwriter receives the correct documentation for contracting
● Studied and researches vehicle underwriting standards to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
● Created Finance Log in excel that manipulated data to analyze customers and banks financial data
June 2014 - February 2017
● Analyzed financial statements/credit information to provide recommendations for the funding of new loans ● Produced automated data analysis tools in excel that upper management used to make key decisions
● Created dashboards in excel that evaluated employee, department, and branch performance
● Kept excel logs to ensure accuracy in case of internal and external audits
Below, you'll find some of my analytic work that I have done. These were 100% created by me from scratch.
This log analyzes employee performance.
This is a Tableau project that I did to show the correlation between unemployment and stock prices of the SandP 500 index. This particular instance shows that there is a stong corelation between the two.
This Excel sheet analyzes the daily and monthly sales targets.
This website is to show data analysis of sales. Currently not maintained. Logging in disabled.
Used MySql commands to find customers of current user and used MySql commands in combination with php programming to update and delete customers.
Used excel formulas to analyze the financial data of the finance manager. The finance manager uses this log to keep track of their customers financial data. This helps the finance manager know how much money the company is making as well as how well individual salesman are doing.
Used excel formulas to predict how much the branch will grow. Tools are in place to see how the branch will preform if certain events took place.
Please email me or call me using the information below. Thank you for taking the time to look at my resume.